This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday Scott

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Happy Birthday Scott

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Scott


I had pastel icing left from the heart samples and it was Scott's birthday, and I had a new cookie cutter to try out. So I made a bunch of these cupcake cookies. I like cookies more than cupcakes, so why not make the cookie version. I think they look the best with the sprinkles, but it was late when I was decorating these and I was tired so I stuck with the white swirls... very fun.

I was happy how the numbers came out. These are from the Wilton 101 cookie cut set sold here. I would like a nicer metal set but these work fine. The kids had fun rearrangeing the numbers and telling Dad he was 99. haha.

I am still working on lettering. I see why people break down and purchase a KopyKake projector. It would suddenly save my handwriting.
Here are the cookies packaged and ready to go to Scott's work. I make so many, binge on a few then send them away. Usually I regret not keeping more at home once they are gone. Happy Birthday Scott


Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM , Anonymous Georganne (LilaLoa) said...

I actually LOVE the white swirls!!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Suz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Suz said...

thanks! i may try it with sanding sugar next time, but simple is sometimes nice. (by the way, my sister read the comments and said, "LILALOA commented on your blog!!!" we are such foodies. Swirls are fun when you are starting to doze off

 
At February 27, 2012 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They are very pretty. Thank you for sharing your cookies at CookieCrazie's 4th birthday party. :)

http://www.cookiecrazie.com/2012/02/cookie-birthday-for-cookiecrazies-4th.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home