This Page

has been moved to new address

Valentines Day Cookies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sweets by Suz: Valentines Day Cookies

Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentines Day Cookies





I love the way the red accents look with the chocolate cookie. I used one of my new favorite recipes, LilaLoa's Chocolate cookie recipe. Found here at Lilaloa. It's for those days when you are craving chocolate but feel like making a cookie. Here are some pictures of the grouping! Thank you Lilaloa for this recipe, I had no idea a chocolate cookie could be this delicious!


It tastes great with just the slightest touch of Royal Icing. We made fondant decorations that make the cookie pretty with out causing a t00-much-icing gag reflex. For more info on preparing the fondant for embellishments look at this post.
I will definitely make these again. More photos to come... someone is screaming in the background.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At January 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Pete said...

I love it! PLEASE tell me where you bought those bags!! SO CUTE!!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

Just so you know .. that was NOT Pete. ha!!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Wow! Those are really cute! Do you ship?

 
At January 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Cathy - those are regular cellophane bags folded and sealed. Rebecca, yes I ship!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Karen S said...

Suz. You're a superstar. Watch out blogging world. Get ready for sponsors. :)

 
At January 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Karen S, maybe if I put 100 hrs into this I will get $1- in sponsor money. Maybe I should go back to selling cutco knives.

 
At January 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are inspiring me to get out my cookie cutters and piping bags. So cute!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Paul said...

Do you ship to Munith?

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Suz said...

Yes we ship to Munith, Michigan. Please let me know if it will be an order of pink or blue baby cookies :)

 
At February 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Suz said...

is this Allison?? it is really fun. i can't wait to make some baby cookies

 
At February 9, 2012 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Karen S said...

Ahhh.... the Cutco knives. You were top salesperson. I remember. Why are you so skinny in your picture? Are you not eating your cookies?

 
At February 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Suz said...

Karen, yes those were the days, when I added cutco to my dowry and i ate like a pig. When the pick was taken I was tracking every calorie for 6 months www.myfitnesspal.com and had just trained for a marathon. i have gained 4 lbs since. i eat a lot of cookies. i usually replace breakfast and lunch with a really ugly cookie. it is a really good maintenance plan. kind of like slim fast, but with a cookie instead

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home